Northern Beaches Swim School
The Beach School
10 Malinya Road,
Covid Safe Plan Currently in operation
Northern Beaches Swim School has:
- Made available wipes & sanitary bags for use in the baby changing areas
- Increased cleaning of all public areas within the pool centre
- Increased water quality testing in addition to the automatic dosing system that it managed by professional pool staff
- The Northern Beaches Swim School team are all in good health
- Are following all NSW Health and Australian Government and WHO guidelines
- Liaised with the Australian Swimming Coaches and Teachers Assoc. in regards to Covid-19
We ask that anyone attending lessons with Northern Beaches Swim School
- Be in good health when visiting our pool complex
- Minimize your time at the centre before and after your lessons
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue or your elbow when coughing or sneezing
- Has not travelled internationally or come into contact with anyone who has Coronavirus within the last 14 days.
- Limit additional family members (siblings or grandparents) watching lessons where possible.
Our pool is maintained to a standard that exceeds regular public swimming pools.
Water temperature is maintained at 32 degrees as opposed to 24-26 Celsius.
Chlorination and Ozone filters are in use at The Beach School to ensure optimal water quality.
Digital chlorination floats monitor water quality 24/7 providing direct data and information to the pool contractors.
Please note these are temporary measures that will be reviewed on an ongoing basis.
Please contact our friendly staff if you have any questions or concerns.
Get in touch with us
If you require further information pleas don’t hesitate to drop us a line and we will return your enquiry as soon as possible.